Ionic Foot Detox
The ionic foot bath produces positive and negative ions that echo through the body to remove toxins and rebalance cellular energy. It operates through electrolysis by passing direct electrical current through the foot bath water to break apart the H2O (water) molecule. This releases oxygen, stable hydrogen and the negative hydrogen ion (H-), the core benefit of an ionic foot spa session. The negatively charged hydrogen ions are absorbed into the body by osmosis through the epidermis of the foot. Once entered into the system, these ions act as an ultra high-powered antioxidant and pro-oxidant (in the presence of transitional metals), pH balancer and the catalyst most responsible for ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) production, our body’s greatest energy resource.
When experiencing the ionic foot bath, you will see the water change color as the electrical current, water, and magnetic field interact with your feet. While the water would change color by itself, the colors are noticeably different with feet in the foot spa and from one person compared to another person.
Ask about our products that will enhance your treatment experience.
Single Sessions and Packages are Available. Book Your Appointment today!
Interested in purchasing an Ionic Foot Detox? Contact us today!
Benefits of Ionic Foot Detox
- Provides relaxation and healing
- Gently detoxifies the body with every session
- Promotes better sleep
- Increases energy
- Lessens joint stiffness
- Helps focus and reduce anxiety
- Improves poor circulation
- Aids in weight loss
- Drink one 8 oz. glass of Electro-mix to ensure a proper electrolyte balance
- Users should be properly hydrated prior to each spa session
- You may use the foot spa every other day for the first month
- Use it twice a week or every four days for the second month
- Use it two to four times a month thereafter
- You may use the foot spa every other day as long as you wish.
- Suggested frequencies of use are based on feedback from other clients
- Most users utilize a 30 minute session
- It is not recommended to use the spa every day or for longer than 30 minutes,
(as that will deplete the electrolytes and possibly lead to dehydration)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any contraindications for using the foot spa?The ionic foot detox spa should not be used by:
- Persons with a Pacemaker, battery-operated, electrical implant or heart beat regulation medications
- Pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers
- Organ transplant recipients or those using life sustaining medications
- Persons with titanium implants, diabetes, congestive heart failure, or any other medical condition should consult their physician prior to using the ionic foot detox spa.
Is there anything I should not be doing while using the foot spa?Please do not wear any metal, operate a computer, or use a cell phone during the foot spa session.