Better Circulation. Better Health. Better Life.
BEMER is designed to improve circulation thereby supporting the body’s natural self-regulating processes. Blood is the body’s universal means of transport. Oxygen, nutrients, chemical messengers (e.g. hormones) and immune cells etc. are all transported through our blood. Only when all of our body’s cells, tissues and organs are adequately nourished and all metabolic waste products removed, can we be healthy and productive and our body function properly. The optimal regulation of circulation is a prerequisite for ensuring good levels of health and fitness.
For more than 20 years, the benefits of BEMER have impacted millions of people around the world. BEMER is an FDA Class II cleared consumer medical device that is non-invasive and easy to use.
WHAT IS BEMER?
BEMER helps to boost your blood flow using PEMF (Pulsed electromagnetic field) to benefit your health, immune system, and your overall sense of well-being. BEMER may also enhance the body’s nutrient and oxygen supply with better circulation.
BENEFITS OF BEMER:
- Better physical fitness and endurance
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Reduce Pain & Inflammation
- Increased Energy
- Improved Sleep
- Nutrient & Oxygen Delivery
- Local Blood Flow
- Cellular Waste Removal
- Improved Muscle Conditioning & Physical Fitness
- Muscular Strength
- Endurance & Energy
- Vitality & Well-Being
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation
If you would like to purchase a Bemer system for your home, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a BEMER session feel like?The perception of the BEMER application differs from user to user. Some users experience a light feeling of warmth or a tingling sensation. Most feel noticeably relaxed and invigorated after the application.
How will I feel after doing a BEMER session?Each person responds differently, there is a compounding effect — The more consistently you use BEMER, the greater the results you experience, and the more attuned your body becomes from the therapeutic frequencies. Every day you use your BEMER, the increase in local blood flow will provide you with newfound energy, stress relief, and wellbeing.
Why is proper circulation so important for a person’s wellbeing and physical performance?Scientific findings confirm that correctly functioning circulation is of crucial importance in ensuring a person’s wellbeing and physical performance. In all advanced organisms, blood circulation regulates the nourishment of cells with oxygen and nutrients, the removal of waste products and many other processes.
Have scientific studies been conducted on BEMER?Yes. Over the past 15 years, BEMER has been scientifically studied from a number of perspectives and results published. Please check out www.pubmed.gov.
Is there anyone who should NOT use the BEMER?Yes. Although BEMER has far fewer contraindications than most medical devices, there are several cases where PEMF therapy should be avoided entirely. The following absolute contraindications must be observed:
- Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of transplantation
- Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of allogenic cellular transplantations or bone marrow stem cell transplantation
- Other conditions often requiring immunosuppressive therapy, e.g. autoimmune diseases or dermatological diseases are not contraindications to the use of BEMER therapy. BEMER therapy application has to be cleared by the physician in charge.
- Do not use the device if you have a diagnosed Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Active medical implants that lead to stimulation (e.g. pacemakers, defibrillators, brain stimulators, muscle stimulators) represent a relative contraindication. The adjuvant application of the BEMER therapy must be discussed with the patient’s attending physician.
- All active medical implants that are intended to administer medication (medication pumps) are an absolute contraindication and prohibit the use of BEMER therapy.
- 3551 Camino Mira Costa Suite CSan Clemente, CA 92672
- (949) 240-6713
- Get Directions
- Send Us A Message